Monday, March 30, 2015

LEMON PUDDING CHEESECAKE

I just love these old recipe clippings. Glad my late mother saved so many of them.


I know the recipe is hard to read so here it is:
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
2 cups milk
1 package Jell-O Lemon Instant Pudding
1 8-inch graham cracker crust

Soften cream cheese, blend with 1/2 cup of milk. Add 1 1/2 cups milk and the pudding mix. Beat slowly with egg beater just until well mixed, about 1 minute. (Do not overbeat.) Pour at once into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs lightly over top. Chill about an hour. Serve to 8 delighted people - a real party dessert that you can whip up so easily, thanks to Jell-O Instant Pudding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the recipe my Mom used! It was my "job" a lot of the time at Easter, to make this for our dinner. Memories!

Unknown said...

This cheesecake is delicious. My mother made this when I was a teenager. It is the only kind I know how to make and my adult children (except one!) love it.