Friday, July 20, 2018

REQUEST

Friends,

We have a request from Lisa who is looking for a particular old cookbook. If anyone has any ideas on how to help Lisa find this book, please let me know. I will not publish her information as I am not sure she wants me to but if you can help her out, let me know and I will see she gets the information.

cookielover said...
Linda, hi, I look forward to each of the recipes you post! I have such fun reading them. I collect cookbooks, I especially love the old church cookbooks. I have been searching for this one a long time. I would love to buy I copy for myself. It is titled " Cook Book compiled by Ladies Aid Society of Zion American Lutheran Church Wyoming, Iowa 1949. The book has a red plastic spiral spine. Any help you could offer would be wonderful. Thank you so much. Please do not use my google email because I never use it myself.
A fan,

Thanks!
Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you tried reaching out to the church they usually have all of them on file somewhere I have found. Also most local libraries have copies of old local church cookbooks in their historical sections. Good luck!