Thursday, January 10, 2013

CHEDDAR CHEESE BISCUITS

14 cup butter, melted
1 garlic clove, minced
2 cups biscuit baking mix (I use Bisquick)
2/3 cup milk
1 tbsp dried chives
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Add the garlic to the butter and set aside and keep warm.

In a medium mixing bowl combine the biscuit mix, milk, chives, and cheese until a soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. 

Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.  Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove from the oven and immediately brush with the garlic butter before removing from the baking sheet.

1 comment:

Mamaw Patti said...

I love this blog and look forward to reading it everyday,the recipes are wonderful,have tried many of them.it takes me back to my childhood in the kitchen with my Grammy Rose.Keep up the good work!