Friday, October 3, 2008

CITRUS DELIGHT GELATIN SALAD

1 pkg (3 oz) orange gelatin
1 pkg (3 oz) lemon gelatin
8-oz bottle 7-UP
8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 jar marshmallow creme
1/2 small carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
2/3 cup chopped nuts
1 can (13 oz) crushed pineapple

Bring 7-Up to a boil and pour over gelatins. Mix well to dissolve gelatin. Cool. Add cream cheese and blend. Blend in the whipped topping. Add salad dressing and marshmallow creme, blend. Mix in pineapple with juice. Add nuts and mix in. Pour into an 11 x 7-inch pan. Chill several hours or overnight before serving.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Boy am I ever having a hard time leaving a comment. As soon as I click the publish your comment it takes me to an error page. So I'll try it again.

I found a bread recipe you put on ezinearticles and had sent it to my mom she made it today and called to say it was perfect. We both have tried some different recipes over the past couple of months and they turn out flat and dense. I will be making some this week! Through the ezinearticles led me here to your blogspot and I have looked through all your recipes and found several of them that I will be trying. Hope you don't mind I've added you to my blog list so I can find my way back. Thanks for all the recipes I will be back to let you know how my experience went with the bread now that mom has already tested it out. lol Take Care :)

Vintage Recipes said...

Vickie,

My mother-in-law who lives out of state fell and broke her back. I went to help out and got behind on my replies. Trying to get caught up today. Thanks for adding me to your list. Keep coming back as I have thousands of these delicious recipes to share. Sometimes these old recipes are the best! Here's to good food and good times!